At Ignition Credit, we are pleased to announce we have signed up to the SME Finance Charter.
Industry-leading asset finance companies have agreed to support a new SME Finance Charter between the industry, business organisations, and the government. The reason for this? To ensure that the SME finance market continues to function effectively, particularly throughout Brexit.
The SME Finance Charter is made up of 5 pledges:
- We’re open for business and ready to lend.
- We’ll help you prepare for Brexit and beyond.
- We’ll support your application and signpost other options if needed.
- We’ll treat you fairly at all times.
- We’ll work with the government-owned British Business Bank to support SMEs.
If you want to find out what these pledges mean and how they will or can affect your business, more information can be found here: https://www.ignitioncredit.co.uk/the-sme-finance-charter/